NowGoal.eu Cookies Policy
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used on our Website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- to allow users to log on to their NowGoal.eu account;
- to allow users to choose log-in preferences;
- to monitor and collect information about transactions placed on the Website;
- for fraud prevention purposes and generally to safeguard privacy;
What is a Cookie?
– these cookies are essential to enable use of the Website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the Website. Functionality
– these cookies store information which enables us to remember user preferences e.g. preferred language, sort types, media settings. They are also used to improve users’ experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.Fraud Prevention
– these cookies store information which helps us stop fraudulent use of the Website. Tracking
– these cookies enable Third parties to understand that we sent visitors to their Website. We need to place these cookies so that we can appropriately get paid for advertising. Without advertising this website cannot exist.Analysis
– We removed all analysis cookies prior to 25th of May 2018. We are not tracking analytical cookies.
Where links are provided on the Website to third party websites it is important to remember that those websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third party websites please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Your browser’s ‘help’ function should also tell you how to do this. This is a very easy process that anyone can do. If you face any problems please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you delete all cookies stored by our website.