Who we are
- Our website address is: https://nowgoal.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Nowgoal collects as little personal data as possible in order to operate our basic services. Depending on your relationship with us the level of information we collect may differ. You always have a choice to provide as little information as possible and still continue to use our services.
Information you provide to us
- Account and profile information. We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through our services. For example, you provide your username, password, email and supported teams when you register for our services. This includes the information we collect when you register using Facebook social login. You also have the option of adding a profile photo, bio, location, gender and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within our services. We may request your shipping address and phone number if you buy physical goods from our online store. Very rarely we may ask for proof of shipping address and identification in case you are winner one of the sweepstakes. This is to ensure there is no fraud and that the prize will arrive to correct address. Content you provide through our services. We collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Content also includes the files and links you upload to our services. Examples of content we collect and store include: text of comments and posts, images and embeds inside comments and posts, your predictions, votes and opinions in various polls found throughout our services. We collect content that you provide to us when you provide feedback or information you provide through our support channels where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with our service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
Third party sites, apps, platforms and embeds
- Our sites and apps may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy notices so that you understand how they process information about you.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to this Site can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use information we collect
How do we share information that we collect
- Information you provide. Any information that you provide us during normal usage of our services such as posting comments and various different content will be available for public viewing. All information that is shared publicly is always evident from the use of the platform. Please refer above to learn more about the data we collect and how it may be shared. Information we collect automatically. Any information that we collect automatically, such as IP addresses, browser version and various other usage statistics are only shared with third-parties after any personally identifiable information has been either removed or anonymized. How long we retain your data nowgoal.eu strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Information collected using Google Analytics is retained for a period of 14 months. After the end of the retention period, the data is deleted automatically.
How we store and secure information we collect
- We use data hosting services located in Europe. For certain parts of the data, such as photos, we use US based hosting services. We do our best to protect your data from unauthorized access by following best practices and regularly reviewing our security setup. We employ the use of firewalls on our data servers. We do not guarantee or warrant that security measures will prevent data breaches. We have procedures to deal with suspected data breaches. We will notify you and the relevant regulator of any data breach as legally required.
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable our Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in. For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of our Services more tailored. For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with our Services and enable us to improve how our Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns. Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers. Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or“like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
Your choices. You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 of GDPR, by contacting us through contact form found on our website http://nowgoal.eu. We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. We may contact you to ask you for further information to help you exercise your legal rights, or to speed up our response. We will try to respond to requests within one month and we will let you know if we need to take longer, for example because your request is complicated. Opt out of communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your Nowgoal account settings menu, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services. You can opt out of some notification messages in your account settings. Send “Do Not Track” Signals. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals. You can use the range of other tools we provide to control data collection and use, including the ability to opt out of receiving marketing from us as described above. Please see Cookies Policy above to understand how you can opt-out from certain cookies used though-out Nowgoal.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our policy towards children
- Our services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Changes to this policy
Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?
Email: [email protected]
This document was last updated on February 20, 2019